Dioptra LLC is looking for a Seasonal Survey Technician. This position has the potential to grow into a Full Time Permanent position. As a Survey Technician this individual will work as a member of a survey crew performing boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction assistance for public and private clients. Must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, lift and carry up to 50 pounds and hike up and down steep slopes.
Scope of Work:
Responsibilities include the operation and maintenance of survey equipment, taking field notes, data collection, performing calculations, construction staking and working as a team with Dioptra’s staff and clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to handle multiple daily projects and a dynamic work environment and schedule
- Strong communication, computer and technical skills
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential requirements
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prefer 2-3 years’ experience including boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys, construction staking and data collection
- Proficient in the use of Total Stations, 3D Scanners, GPS receivers and data collectors
- Proficiencies with MS Word and Excel desired
- Experience in CAD software
Please submit your resume on our website at www.dioptrageomatics.com or email Stewart Ward at email@example.com